paulo is here

Sunday 31 May 2009

POSTSECRET

I’ve been studding my Open Water Diver Manual all day so no much to post about today. People at the house informed me that there’s some cool street party today but I have two dives tomorrow morning and I want to be ready for the PADI exam as well, so no going out for me. Nooooo.

Instead of talking about me, I’ll tell you about this really cool webpage that I visit every Sunday religiously.

The whole idea consists in people writing a secret about themselves in a postcard, posting it to a specific mailing address and it will get uploaded to the PostSecret blog.

The blog does get updated with a whole bunch of new secrets every Sunday and all the previous secrets get deleted. So if you don’t visit the page for a whole month you will not be able to read previous posts/weeks only the latest one.

Some of the secrets are really funny others are ever so sad and touching.

I haven’t shared the webpage with too many people because selfishly I wanted to be the only one reading it (That’s my little secret.)

Anyways, I decided to bring it to your attention today because this week’s post talks a lot about Cutters, people who self injury themselves by cutting into their forearms (usually with razorblades).

I had a friend in London that did it for a long time so it really touched me to see other people admitting to it.

Here’s the webpage, it will make you laugh or cry but you will not be indifferent, I promise you:

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Ciao 4 now

~ Paulo ~

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...you selfish bastard! -- lol.
    You're posting secrets there as well?

    ReplyDelete