paulo is here

Thursday 21 May 2009

ME, THE GEEK

Woke up at 11am and decided to go down to Mamitas beach in Playa del Carmen.

On the way, I saw this Chinese Restaurant so decided to have some rice + chicken. The food was great and dead cheap (13 Pesos).

After a few blocks, I get to one of the beaches. I must have been to hundreds of beaches already but I still love the feeling of the sand and the big blue zeee.

I'm the "Crazy Sandman" as some sweet lass in Progreso appropriately named me.

Strolled down the beach towards the left, admiring the sea, the gorgeous people working hard on their tans, kicking the white and warm sand with my bare feet, what a lovely feeling.

The whole of the Mexican Caribbean is so nice, relaxing and ever so pretty.

Soon I'm in Mamitas beach so put my stuff down on the sand and went to have a swim, worked on my tan as well as people and tits watch.

A few hours later, tired and starving went back to the house. Ate a nice sandwich and had a geeky afternoon installing the new Operating system from big blue Microsoft on my Aspire One Netbook:

Windows 7 Release Candidate.

Post-installation, new codecs and drivers, tweaked and personalised it, etc.

I thought I would have issues with drivers but no, it works perfectly.

I'm writing these words using it!

Even webpages seem to load faster!

I sound excited don't I?

I'm such a geek!!

Ciao 4 now

~ Paulo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment