paulo is here

Monday 25 May 2009

PAULA, DO YOU PAINT AT ALL?

Today started slowly and painfully. My legs ached from yesterday’s exercise with Jericho Sunfire, the Raw food master. Nevertheless had lots of stuff to do, places to go, people to see (…) so had a wash and left the house. Got some stamps for my postcards, checked out some stuff on the net, withdrew some money from the cashpoint, called Juliana in Barcelona, bought some groceries (vodka, cranberry juice, watermelon, pumpkin nuts, etc), called my next possible host in Sarteneja, Belize but got no reply (gotta try later), checked out the morning bus scheduled to Chetumal (5:30, 7:30, 8:30, 11:30). It takes about 5 hours to get to Chetumal from Playa del Carmen, then another couple hours to cross the border and get to Sarteneja, Belize thus my best option is to take the earliest bus 5:30 tomorrow, that way I can tentatively be at my next destination by midday. Went back to the house and did some writing.

Before long, Paola, the Argentinean lady that we’ve met at Xcaret Park arrived at the house asking for help on Mayan translation. She had spent the day in Tolum and because it is such a mystical place she read her own Akastic Records and got a Mayan voice telling her random stuff. Paola wrote it all down and Ari said that she would ask one of her work colleagues to translate it into Spanish. She talked to us for a wee bit then left promising to return later on. Prepared a nice salad with Ariadne’s help and some watermelon drenched in vodka for afterwards.

Lucas, the Argentinean dude that we met the other day came in to the house too and we discussed about Latin movies and Scuba diving. As I haven’t done any proper organised diving, he told me that one of his mate is a instructor so if I’d like I could do the PADI training + certification for a good price. Hmmm… I’m supposed to go to Belize tomorrow morning at 5:30 am.

At dusk all were at the terrace so it was vodka + cranberry time, followed by scrumptious salad and watermelon-vodka.

As promised, Paola arrived and after some chit chat about universes and realities, Year 2012 and a new awakening, we sat down and she started reading my my Akastic Records. What she said was kinda personal so I shall not share it with the world, but rest assured that she knows what she is doing. As well as that she told me that I still have some unfinished business here in Playa del Carmen thus I must stay slight longer.

As it was very late, Paola left but will return tomorrow in order to read Ari’s Akastic Records and to initiate us in Reiki healings.

When we were saying our good-byes to Paola, Ari noticed on the hallway another neighbour and asked her to come to the terrace for more chit chat with Jaime, Aria and I. This girl, as it turns out, is also called Paula so that was kinda surreal but nice.

We were talking about random stuff (relationships, horrible jobs, Indu gods, etc) when I had some sort of vision that I can’t explain but I interrupted the conversation and asked:

“Paula, do you paint at all? Have you got a painting of hands?”

Her eyes got bigger and wider and she replied “Wow. Yes! How do you..? I do paint and hands are my favourite object to paint. Once I’ve painted my left hand with my right one then on another sheet decided to paint my right hand with my left one. I’ve also painted some Indu god hands.”

It turns out that she did her last painting about 12 months ago so I said that she need to do some more painting very soon because her hands are asking for it!

I have no idea where all that hand painting stuff came from because I’ve never met Paula before, maybe the Argentinean Paola opened/raised my perceptions levels and now I’m able to read/sense people? Freaky but interesting!

Ciao 4 now

~ Paulo ~

2 comments:

  1. Cool! You are in Playa del Carmen. I was there on vacation a couple of years ago, and quite liked it. Lovely place, great people, good food, fun bars. Tolum is also beautiful and quite deserves its World Heritage designation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha Dan! The plan was to spent 2 days here but it has been a week already!!! Hope everything is well with you dude!
    Paulo

    ReplyDelete