paulo is here

Wednesday 27 May 2009

MORE PAINTINGS

Two things: I’m still at Playa del Carmen and I decided to do the PADI Open Water Course.

Wednesdays are great for doing sweet F.A. Who’s with me? I’d much prefer to head down to the beach and lie down on a towel and just…be. But unfortunately, there was lots of little things that needed my attention, thus, checked out my email inbox, sent a couple post cards to loved ones, and visited several Diving shops in order to price compare the PADI certification. Depending on the school, PADI in Playa del Carmen will cost you between 350 to 500 US Dollars. Ari’s Argentinean friend Lucas had told me a couple days ago that his flatmate ran a diving school and I could do it for 220 US. I still needed other quotes but that price turned out to be unbeatable. SOLD! It’s good to have mates in high places! Called the phone number given by Lucas and spoke with Johnny, who informed me that tomorrow is all booked up but I could start my PADI on Friday morning. I told him to pencil me in and I would call him tomorrow for the little details.

Went back to Ari’s flat, turned on the A/C and just chilled on a cool environment.

Argentinean Paola told us that she would visit Chichen Tza during the day and would read Ari’s Akashic Records late at night, so Ari was all excited.

That same evening, our neighbour Paula (I know, lots of Paulo’s, Paula’s and Paola’s), the same one that I envisioned painting hands a few days ago (Monday 25th), came in the house all excited because she finally found a new flat share. Paula told me that the first thing she put her eyes on when she walked in the house was a canvas resting on a tripod next to a tall stool with paint brushes. Her new flatmate is an elderly lady, who also has a love for painting. Coincidence or something else? You decide…

Ciao 4 now

~ Paulo ~

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm getting dizzy with the Paula's, Paola's and Paulo's as well...and reading this 'backwards' is not helping--lol.

    ReplyDelete