paulo is here

Friday 20 February 2009

MIAMI FRIENDS

After waking up, played with my new laptop and as I couldn’t get any WiFi signal in the flat decided to go downstairs to the front door of the building in the hope of getting a better signal.

Bingo! Managed to put my new machine to a thorough and extensive test drive.

Later on, Reuben transferred some of the cools songs that I listened to on my stay in Miami into my new laptop.

This way, I’ll have some sort of soundtrack of my travels. Reuben had to help his younger brother move houses so said my goodbyes to my new friend.

Vicky was ever so thoughtful and took me to the Greyhound Bus Station. Hugging her good bye, I was ready to board the bus to New Orleans.

Rueben and Victoria have the most amazing friendship. They know each other since University/College days, call each other several times a day, share the car when needed and do their best to have meals together. I ‘m sure they will stay friends for ever and ever.

Ciao 4 now

~Paulo~

1 comment:

  1. yo PENSABA q por lo menos en esta part d tu blog irías a escribir algo d lo nuestro ya q después, q supuestament conseguist conexión...especificament despues dl BINGO!!!....:0 hablamos un poquitoo,t hice fotos mientras seguiamos la videollamada y me decias q me extranhas un montón y q me quieres mucho.......pero bueno SOLO PENSABA...:)att cosita para mi cosita mala

    ReplyDelete