paulo is here

Wednesday 18 February 2009

BIBLE TEACHER

Another lady joins this never ending train journey and sat next to me. Noticed that she was reading what looked like the Holy Book as well as listening to the soundtrack of her life on her iPod.

Curious as I am, asked if that black book was The Bible. She said that she was indeed reading it as well as listening to the gospels with her iPod, that way she expected to comprehend it better.

Also found out that her family came from the Canary Islands (just up the road from Madeira), was a Bible Teacher (Jehovah Witness) and she was preparing herself to go on a preaching mission down Mexico.

We talked a while about life, my traveling, she read out a couple lines from The Bible about evil and Satan and she told me that I should seek the Bible Teachers in Mexico if I need any help.

At the final stop, she shook my hand, smiled beautifully and wished me good luck.

I can’t recall her name, so if this lady ever read this, kindly hit me up with a comment, the Bible quote and I’ll edit this blog entry to add that plus your name.

Ciao 4 now

~Paulo~

No comments:

Post a Comment